15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2¼ pounds tomatoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red onion, minced and divided
- 4 tablespoons chopped basil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
In a blender or the bowl of a food processor, combine the tomatoes, red bell pepper, cucumber, garlic, half of the red onion and half of the basil. Puree the mixture until smooth.
Season the gazpacho with salt and pepper to taste and blend to combine.
Ladle the gazpacho into serving bowls and garnish with the remaining onion and basil, the cherry tomatoes and a small drizzle of olive oil. Serve immediately.
**This can be made ahead of time and saved for up to 3 days, refrigerated.