Asian Chicken Chopped Salad
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 4 cups cole slaw mix (cabbage with shredded carrots)
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup shredded chicken breast (time-saver: use chopped rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Asian Dressing
1/4 cup coconut aminos
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
3 large pitted dates
For the salad, place all ingredients in a large bowl or serving dish and toss to combine.
For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a small blender or food processor (I used my Magic Bullet.) Process until dates are completely ground and dressing is a slightly creamy texture.
Best when salad and dressing are combined just before eating.