Avocado Tuna Salad
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2 (5-6oz) cans of solid white albacore tuna in water, drained (I used American Tuna brand)
- 1½ avocado
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- ⅓ cup fresh chopped cilantro, packed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ½ lime, juiced (or more if desired)
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- baby romaine leaves or spinach
In a medium bowl, flake the drained tuna with a fork. Add avocado to the tuna and mash with a fork, breaking up any large chunks.
Add cucumber, red onion, cilantro, green onion and garlic salt. Stir together and add lime juice, mixing to combine. Season with salt and fresh black pepper, to taste.
Serve on a bed of greens.