Coconut Lime Shrimp with Cauliflower Rice and Spinach
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails on or removed)
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. coconut milk
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. Frank's Red Hot
- 3-4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 package Green Giant cauliflower rice
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until pink, 2 minutes per side.
Pour over coconut milk and squeeze with lime juice. Top with cilantro and Red Hot and stir to combine.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, 5 minutes.
Quickly sautee the spinach in a bit of olive oil or ghee until wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Microwave cauliflower rice per package directions.
Spoon shrimp over cauliflower rice and garnish with cilantro. Plate spinach on the side.
Serve with candlelight and tell your partner how much you love them. 🙂