The Organic Kitchen
Jalapeno Turkey Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 pound ground turkey (I prefer 85% lean, it has more fat which makes for a better burger!) If your ground turkey has excess liquid, be sure to set on paper towels to remove the juices.
- 1/2-3/4 of one jalapeño pepper, minced(I like it hot so I use 3/4)
- 1 medium size shallot, peeled and minced
- zest and of one lime, and 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 a teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- pico de gallo
- Alexa brand sweet potato fries
Preheat oven according to directions on Alexa package and cook sweet potato fries.
Place turkey, herbs, spices and lime in bowl and use hands to mix well.
Form into four patties.
Place pan on medium heat.
Add olive oil to bottom of pan.
When pan is hot, place patties in pan and cook for about 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
Top with guacamole, pico de gallo, and serve with fries.