The Natural Nurturer
One-Sheet Roasted Garlic Salmon and Broccoli
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets, skinned and cut into 4 portions
- 2 heads of broccoli, washed and cut into florets (about 4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced and divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 sliced lemon (optional)
Preheat oven to 450F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
Arrange the salmon pieces on the lined baking sheet, leaving a few inches between the portions. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil over the fish. Spread the minced garlic cloves evenly over the salmon next. Next, sprinkle the fish with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper. Finally, arrange the sliced lemon (if using) on top of the salmon pieces.
Next, combine the clean broccoli florets 2 tablespoons of oil, 3/4 teaspoon sea salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper in a medium bowl. Toss to evenly coat the florets. Arrange the broccoli on the baking sheet around the salmon pieces.
Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes or until fish is done and the broccoli florets are slightly golden on the ends.