Roasted Drumsticks with Tomatoes
5 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 6 drumsticks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Arrange the onion, tomatoes and garlic in an even layer in the base of the casserole dish. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Season the drumsticks with salt, pepper and paprika. Arrange them in a single layer on top of the tomatoes and then drizzle the chicken with the last tablespoon of olive oil.
Roast until the tomatoes are very tender and the chicken is fully cooked, 35 to 40 minutes. Serve warm.