Add a Pinch
Shrimp Chef Salad
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 6 cups salad greens
- 2 pounds boiled or steamed shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 4 - 6 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- For the Dressing:
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup red wine vinegar
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
salt and pepper, to taste
Add salad greens to a large bowl for serving. Top with shrimp, eggs, onions, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and avocados. Toss gently to mix.
Add olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, mustard, and salt and pepper to small Mason jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake vigorously until well combined.
Pour half of dressing over salad and toss to combine. Serve with remaining dressing on the side.