The Movement Menu
20 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 4 bell peppers diced
- 2 pounds grassfed ground beef
- 2-3 tablespoons chili powder depending on how spicy you want it
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper depending on how spicy you want it
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 24 ounces bone broth- Find Here!
- 5 ounces culinary coconut milk
- 8 onces diced green chiles
Melt the ghee in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the onions and bell peppers and sauté until soft and tender. This will take about 5-7 minutes.
Add the grassfed ground beef and stir until is is cooked through and no longer pink. Drain the beef through a colander.
Transfer the vegetables and meat to your slow cooker and turn it on.
Add all of the spices and stir well.
Add diced tomatoes, broth, coconut milk and green chiles and stir until well combined.
Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours. Once it's ready, add any or all of the toppings listed. Enjoy!