Vegan Zoodle Ramen Jar
15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1/2 zucchini, cut into thin noodles or ribbons
- 1/4 cup red cabbage
- 1/4 cup O Organics® baby carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 medium scallion, sliced
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- Non-vegan option: hard-boiled eggs to serve on top
In a wide mouth pint jar, add zucchini, red cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, and scallion, pushing down gently to make room for the egg (if vegan, leave egg out or sub tofu if vegan and not Whole30). Add ginger, soy sauce and egg. Seal with lid.
When ready to eat, heat vegetable broth to boiling. Add to jar and cover with lid. Let set about 4 minutes. Serve.